Private Wealth Tax Services
The preservation and increase of existing, earned or inherited assets and their passing on to the next generations is often a complex, highly sensitive and emotional issue and poses great challenges for all those involved.
By analysing the actual circumstances and developing and implementing a holistic tax strategy based on this analysis, it is possible to avoid adverse financial consequences that should not be underestimated and to prevent conflicts between the persons involved a priori.
Our experienced Private Wealth Team distinguishes itself through its longstanding and trustworthy advice to
- Wealthy domestic and foreign private individuals
- Owner-operated companies and
- Private foundations and their founders, beneficiaries and foundation boards
and guarantees an individually tailored service taking into account the respective client interests.
Supported by our international Grant Thornton network, which guarantees individually tailored advice across borders, we offer the following services, among others:
- Ongoing tax advice
- Preparation of tax returns
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Tax planning and tax optimisation of existing structures
- Special tax consultations
- Advice on business succession
- Matters relating to the application of the Tax Agreement with the Principality of Liechtenstein
- Tax advice in the context of moving to Austria or leaving Austria
- Tax self-assessment of income of foreign investment funds and foreign alternative investment funds (AIF)
Would you like to learn more about our services? We are gladly at your disposal.
ManagerGet in touch