Grant Thornton Austria – Your competent partner in the field of Private Wealth Tax Services
Preserving, growing, and passing on existing, earned, or inherited wealth to future generations is often a complex, highly sensitive, and emotionally charged matter, presenting significant challenges to all parties involved.
By analyzing the actual circumstances and developing and implementing a comprehensive tax strategy, significant adverse financial consequences can be avoided, and conflicts among the parties can be prevented a priori.
Our experienced Private Wealth Team is distinguished by its longstanding and trusted advisory services to affluent domestic and international individuals, owner-managed businesses, private foundations, as well as their founders, beneficiaries, and foundation boards. We ensure individually tailored support while taking into account the specific interests of each client.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns and other ongoing tax reporting obligations
- Preparation of profit calculations/income and expenditure accounts
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Advice on all current issues of national and international tax law
- Advice on all ongoing accounting issues
- Assessment of tax risks and doubtful issues
- Tax planning and tax optimisation of existing structures
- Structuring advice with regard to income from capital assets and real estate
- Tax self-certification of income from foreign investment funds and foreign alternative investment funds (AIF)
- Special tax advice on complex interface issues
- Advice on business succession
- Advice on relocation and departure issues
Do you have questions about our services or would you like to learn more about what we offer in this field? Send us an inquiry or get in touch with your designated contact person.