Grant Thornton Austria – Local roots and global networking as a secret for successful assignment management
Global Mobility Management is a multifaceted task with numerous aspects and stakeholders. To achieve successful Global Mobility Management, you require not only local experts but also a network that collaborates effectively across borders. Grant Thornton has Global Mobility experts in more than 135 countries, providing local expertise and international proficiency for successful Global Mobility Management.
Clear processes are essential to avoid double taxation, and internal secondment policies and compensation systems aim to minimize costs while enhancing corporate flexibility.
- Determination of the status under tax and social security law
- Tax and social security support (employee/employer)
- Conducting tax entry and exit interviews with employees
- Preparation of income tax returns (with a view to ensuring corresponding taxation)
- Tax opinions in coordination with international colleagues from the Grant Thornton network
- Preparation/support in payroll accounting including shadow payroll
- Calculation of hypotax / preparation of a cost projection
- Preparation of tax equalisation calculation
- Expense- and tax-optimised design of remuneration and pension systems as well as international secondment structures (secondment guidelines and contracts, travel guidelines)
- Labour law advice
Do you have questions about our services or would you like to learn more about what we offer in this field? Send us an inquiry or get in touch with your designated contact person.