International investors are vital for the tourism, travel and leisure industry
As one of the most important sectors for Austria, tourism contributes a considerable share to value creation. At the same time, the industry is under increasing competitive pressure and a flood of legal regulations. In order to be successful in this industry, which is characterized by constantly changing trends, it is necessary to focus on your core business.
Grant Thornton will be happy to help you!
Like you, we are also committed to service. With our extensive industry experience ranging from small family-run restaurants and pensions to national providers, international hotel groups, tour operators, leisure activities and suppliers, we always have all the legal and regulatory aspects that are important to you in mind.
We can offer you support and solutions for all areas that help you to focus on the success of your business:
- During the implementation of your business idea: business plan, bank documents for financing, funding including necessary confirmation
- Ongoing accounting including reporting and controlling services
- Current taxes (VAT, CIT)
- Ongoing payroll accounting including registration of employees, precaution against wage and social dumping
- Representation before the tax and social insurance authorities
- Preparation of annual financial statements and submissions to the commercial register
- Risk minimization during company acquisitions and sales (due diligence)
- Valuation of your company according to national and international standards
- And if things don't go as planned: Support in restructuring and refinancing
At Grant Thornton, you're being looked after by an insider. Our industry expert Peter Nothegger, tax consultant and Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), comes from a hotelier family and completed his studies in tourism management in Vienna. Before joining our company, he worked in purchasing and controlling in the hotel industry.