Blockchain as a carrier technology for crypto currencies and smart contracts, among other things, is becoming increasingly important. Grant Thornton Austria offers comprehensive audit and confirmation services for block chain technologies and business models.
The auditing of crypto currencies and other block chain-based digital assets is characterized by a high degree of complexity. This is due to the rapid changes and volatility of the market, the lack of comprehensive regulations on crypto-assets and the fact that certain technologies are still under development. As a reliable partner, we support companies with our expertise.
Especially in the area of proof of existence and ownership of digital assets, we offer an excellent methodology for auditing digital assets in cooperation with Grant Thornton Canada.
Our service portfolio includes in particular
- Audit of financial statements of regulated and non-regulated companies in the block chain / Fintech sector
- Confirmation services regarding the existence, valuation and ownership of crypto-assets in defined wallets (among other things by applying the International Standard on Assurance Engagements ISAE 3000)
- Consulting in the area of setting up and further developing internal control systems and IT and cybersecurity standards of companies in the block chain / fintech sector
- Crypto-Currency Transaction Testing
- Assumption of the internal audit function (Internal Audit)