The experts at Grant Thornton Austria provide support in all tax matters.
Austrian companies on an international expansion course or international companies entering the Austrian market: We bring our many years of experience in international tax matters to bear for you and use our global network to ensure that your tax structure is optimal and legally compliant. Countries are intensifying the exchange of data, while at the same time compliance requirements are becoming increasingly stringent due to international expansion.
Often companies in different countries operate with local tax consultants who are not networked with each other. This creates the risk that cross-border issues are not viewed holistically enough and companies often unconsciously run the risk of violating international compliance requirements. We at Grant Thornton Austria are internationally well connected and can ensure your compliance. Trust us and keep your options open.
We offer you:
- A contact person for your cross-border tax questions
- Structuring of international corporate activities for tax optimisation, including international group tax planning
- Tax optimisation in cross-border acquisitions and sales of companies
- Transfer prices: Assistance with structuring and documentation
- Support for fund structuring and management
- International & individual tax advice for private individuals and entrepreneurs
- Value added tax: Optimization and assurance of compliance
- Advice in customs matters
- Reimbursement in other Member States
Do you have questions about our offer or would you like to learn more about our services in this area? Send us an inquiry or contact your contact person.
PartnerGet in touch