Dynamic companies are increasingly seizing cross-border opportunities to build their businesses. We have the insight and agility to create the strategies you need to respond quickly to ever-changing tax laws.
Austrian enterprises expanding abroad or international clients intending to do business in Austria: The local experts of Grant Thornton not only have many years experience in international tax they also have access to global expertise through the membership with Grant Thornton International.
Points of emphasis in international tax advisory services are transfer pricing, cross-border transactions, group financing and real estate transactions.
Our portfolio of global services:
- International tax planning
- International tax optimization
- Consulting in connection with cross-border business acquisitions and disposals
- Assistance in structuring and documenting transfer prices
- Support in structuring and administrating investment funds
- Minimization of sales taxes and value added taxes (filing of VAT claims throughout the European Union) and advice on matters of customs duties
Grant Thornton has many years experience in consulting trusts: formation, structuring, ongoing administration, optimizing the asset structure or dissolution. Many trusts in Austria rely on the know-how and experience of Grant Thornton Austria.