Martin Wagner is a partner at Grant Thornton Austria with more than 30 years of experience in auditing and tax consulting. Through his many years of experience in Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Hungary, he has extensive CEE expertise, particularly in the fields of valuation and auditing.
Martin Wagner is an expert in numerous special tax issues and special areas such as reorganisations, succession planning and foundations. His consulting focuses on the following areas:
- Reorganisations and succession planning
- Foundation audits and participation in foundation boards
- Accompaniment of complex splits
- Elaboration of solutions for international tax cases
- Tax structuring of international real estate projects
- Settlement of appeal proceedings before the BFG and the Supreme Courts
- Special audits
- Business valuations
- Restructuring of associations
- Audits of associations, donation deductibility audits and donation seal of approval audits
Before joining our company, he worked as an audit assistant at a large international audit firm in the banking, insurance and large industrial companies sectors.
Martin Wagner holds a doctorate degree in law from the University of Vienna and took individual business administration subjects at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration.
- Certified auditor
- Tax advisor
- Languages: English, German, Spanish