As an independent and well-established auditing firm, we support you in strengthening public confidence in your financial reporting - regardless of whether it is a statutory or voluntary audit.
We offer to audit your annual, consolidated and interim financial statements as well as the underlying accounting system in accordance with corporate and international accounting and auditing standards.
- Having a trusted contact person
- Short decision paths
- An audit strategy and audit planning that is customized to the significant risks and circumstances of your industry and company
- Audit focus areas that address your business activities and take into account discussions with the company management or supervisory body
- The application of a risk-based audit approach
- The audit of the internal processes and controls relevant for accounting
- A high degree of audit efficiency and audit reliability
- Complex analytical tests and individual case examinations are reduced to the necessary extent
- We discuss current developments in accounting with you during the year. This enables you to react to relevant changes in good time.
Effective quality assurance is a central component of our auditing activities. By means of internal and external audits (Abschlussprüfungs-Qualitätssicherungsgesetz "A-QSG") of our quality assurance system and individual audit assignments, we ensure that all necessary quality assurance measures are implemented.
For you and all report addressees, this means the highest degree of reliability.
As a member firm of Grant Thornton International, we also support your international activities with competent experts on site and ensure uniformly high quality standards worldwide.