Grant Thornton Austria – Expertise and creativity for the perfect structure
Entrepreneurial objectives often require changes. This can be achieved through mergers or acquisitions, as well as by focusing on core competencies and associated carve-outs of business segments.
Every restructuring and corporate transaction carries a multitude of risks and opportunities. Our support ensures that our clients can accurately assess risks and capitalize on opportunities effectively. Our experienced experts provide support at all stages of restructurings and corporate transactions and enable our clients to achieve successful closings.
- Support and implementation of national and international reorganisations such as mergers, conversions, contributions and demergers
- Advice on tax-related reorganisation issues
- Advice on accounting-related reorganisation issues
- Accompaniment of corporate transactions ("buy-side" & "sell-side")
- Preparation of factbooks
- Conducting due diligence reviews ("buy-side" & "sell-side")
- Organisation of the data room
- Support in contract negotiations and contract drafting (e.g. purchase price drafting or tax clause)
- Support in the implementation of closing measures & post-deal integration
M&A Tax Services
- Tax structuring of corporate transactions from the seller's and buyer's perspective ("pre-deal" & "post-deal")
- National and international tax advice on the purchase and sale of companies
- Tax-optimised financing of corporate transactions
- Support in management and leveraged buy-outs
- Review and advice on the formulation of tax clauses
Do you have questions about our services or would you like to learn more about what we offer in this field? Send us an inquiry or get in touch with your designated contact person.