Grant Thornton Austria – We are your problem solvers for corporate tax issues
Income taxes play a pivotal role in fundamental business decisions. Guided by this understanding, we provide our clients with comprehensive support in the area of income taxes, with a particular focus on corporate taxes.
Our services cover the whole spectrum of income taxes, ranging from ongoing compliance and accounting to assisting in tax audits and offering specialized tax consulting services. Our guiding principle is to develop practical solutions and deliver added value to our clients, while maintaining the highest levels of competence and experience.
In doing so, we support our clients in navigating the complex intersections of accounting, tax, and corporate law, and craft solutions that not only align with sound business principles but are also viable and clearly communicated.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns and other ongoing tax reporting obligations
- Preparation of profit calculations
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Advice on all current issues of national and international tax law
- Advice on all ongoing accounting issues
- Assessment of tax risks and complex tax issues
- Solving complex interface issues between accounting, corporate and tax law
- Optimising the company structure and choosing the optimal legal form
- Asset and business succession planning
- Tax structuring advice for corporations
- Tax planning advice for partnerships
- Tax planning advice for private foundations
- Support in tax audits, appeal proceedings and financial criminal law proceedings
Do you have questions about our services or would you like to learn more about what we offer in this field? Send us an inquiry or get in touch with your designated contact person.