Solutions for corporate tax issues
Prior to fundamental operational decisions, such as the optimisation of the company structure or the question of asset transfer, Grant Thornton Austria will prepare an analysis of the current situation, work out the objectives together with you and support you in their successful implementation.
Tax issues have a central role in business restructuring. It is important to avoid design errors in order to avoid negative tax effects. In the event of an unsuccessful reorganisation, the tax burden owed as a result of the disclosure of hidden reserves is offset by a profit that in reality cannot be realised. On the other hand, there is the danger that more income tax than necessary will be paid due to an unsuccessful design of the corporate structure or incorrectly established transfer pricing structures.
Whether it is the tax-neutral design of reorganizations, strategies for loss utilization, avoidance of VAT traps or the solution of complex interface issues between balance sheet, tax and corporate law. Our goal always remains to develop economically sensible solutions for you, which also meet the requirements of the tax authorities. Of course we accompany you during the implementation process to ensure that the required premises are met.
Clearly communicated and implementable solutions are our consulting approach:
- Assessment of tax risks and questions of doubt
- Support during tax audits, appeal proceedings and financial criminal proceedings
- Communication with the representatives of the authorities
- Representation before the tax authorities
- Optimization of the corporate structure and operational processes
- Choice of legal/organisational form
- Implementation and termination of control groups;
- Design of alternative models to tax groups;
- Tax structuring of corporate reorganizations;
- Tax structuring of company and investment purchases and sales
- Tax succession planning and support
- Solution of interface issues between balance sheet, company and tax law
- Development of strategies for loss utilization and prevention of loss losses in corporations and partnerships;
- Optimized purchase price allocations in asset deals or acquisitions of partnerships.
- Avoidance of shell company purchases
- We are also consultants for consultants. For less specialised colleagues in legal advice, we assess complex tax issues as "advisors for advisors".
Do you have questions about our services or would you like to learn more about our services in this area? Send us an inquiry or contact your contact person.
PartnerGet in touch