Extensive IT security consulting for your company
Cyber incidents, IT system failures, the resulting business interruptions and the loss of critical data are one of the greatest business risks for companies. Recent cases underline the need for strategic protection and awareness of the issue and require a holistic approach and technical expertise that takes into account all legislative, regulatory and technical aspects of cyber security to protect companies against the daily increase in cybercrime incidents.
Your data is business-critical
Digital company data forms the backbone of your organisation. Are these data and key company assets adequately protected against theft and manipulation? Create clarity and the necessary awareness in your company in order to be armed against cyber attacks.
"We support our clients from consulting and designing a holistic security system through the implementation and ongoing operation of secured systems and devices. Our clients benefit from best practices and optimised processes within their company that protect both know-how and their employees."Dr Jörg Kerschbaumer Partner Digital Advisory
Key questions to ensure the security of your IT systems and company data:
- Is the company data adequately protected against cyber attacks and theft by unauthorised third parties and internal perpetrators?
- Do cyber/IT security measures correspond to current threats?
- Are employees sufficiently prepared for threats and attacks?
- Can the company and its employees react immediately and correctly to attacks?
We support you in dealing with this complex topic
Our customers are adequately prepared and sensitised to cyber attacks and their consequences. They are aware that temporary outages, data loss and data theft are real business risks that can successfully be mitigated with the help of our collaboration. After all, if there are any disruptions to operations, the top priority is to restore data, systems and processes quickly and completely.
Our services include
- Comprehensive advice on cyber security
- Basic IT security analysis to evaluate the robustness against threats
- Cyber awareness trainings for your employees
- Regular penetration and vulnerability tests
- Support in achieving relevant IT security certifications
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, regulations and current industry standards
- Business continuity planning
- Incident response to cyber attacks such as ransomware in collaboration with our forensics team