Managing a transparent and trustworthy company means keeping shareholders, owners, management and other key stakeholders informed of key developments in the company.
Depending on the size and type of your business, you may need to prepare an annual report. Using our proactive and insightful approach, we’ll make sure you can deliver comprehensive and accurate reports to stakeholders.
PartnerGet in touch
We support you in fulfilling your recording obligations and thus ensure that you present companies, the bank and other addressees with meaningful and reliable figures.
Financial accounting is the basis for many decisions in the company. The preparation of annual and consolidated financial statements, but also correct accounting, has reached a level of complexity today that many companies can hardly manage without external help. Only those who prepare their figures clearly and get a good overview of their company can identify weak points in time and react to negative developments.
By outsourcing the preparation of annual and consolidated financial statements to us, you can concentrate on the essential things and increase your productivity. We take over the complete preparation of annual or consolidated financial statements for you and support you in selected areas.
The range of services includes:
- Preparation of annual financial statements according to UGB, IFRS or US-GAAP
- Management of asset accounting and asset clearing
- Calculation of personnel provisions
- Support for a tax-optimized balance sheet policy
- Preparation of corporate law resolutions
- Assumption of disclosure to the commercial register
- Reporting according to group specifications
- Preparation of special and supplementary balance sheets
Do you have questions about our offer or would you like to learn more about our services in this area? We are gladly at your disposal.