Effective bookkeeping and financial accounting are essential for the success of future-oriented companies. To get the most out of this part of your business, a team of experienced experts is needed.
Financial accounting is the basis for many decisions in the company. Only those who prepare their figures clearly and get a good overview of their company can recognize weak points in time and react to negative developments. The use of state-of-the-art software (BMD now available) allows you to access your figures at any time. Digital document management and a document management system for data archiving are a matter of course. We take over your financial accounting.
The range of services in the field of bookkeeping and financial accounting covers everything from income and expenditure accounting to annual financial statements for companies of all sizes and in all sectors. The team at Grant Thornton Austria prepares the figures, analyses and identifies potential for rationalisation and cost optimisation together with the client:
- Revenue and expenditure accounting or double-entry bookkeeping
- Ongoing posting of all documents
- Preparation of the monthly evaluations
- Preparation of advance VAT returns, recapitulative statements, Intrastat declarations
- Derivation of cost and activity accounting from the bookkeeping
- Processing of payment transactions and operational dunning
- Personnel support on site in case of bottlenecks
Do you have questions about our offer or would you like to learn more about our services in this area? We are gladly at your disposal.