Grant Thornton has Global Mobility experts in more than 135 countries and thus offers you local know-how and international expertise for your successful assignment management.
Expatriation management is a task with many aspects and many contact persons. For successful expatriation management, you need not only a local tax advisor, but also a network that works together successfully across borders.
Clear processes must be in place to avoid double taxation, and internal assignment guidelines and remuneration systems must be used to minimise costs while at the same time increasing entrepreneurial flexibility.
- Determination of the tax and social security status
- Tax and social security law support (employee/employer)
conducting tax entry and exit interviews with employees
- Preparation of income tax returns (under the aspect of ensuring a corresponding taxation)
- Tax opinions in coordination with international colleagues
- Preparation of/support for payroll accounting incl. shadow payroll
- Calculation of hypotax / creation of a cost projection
- Preparation of tax compensation calculation
- Expense- and tax-optimized design of remuneration and pension systems as well as international assignment structures (assignment guidelines and contracts, travel guidelines)
- Employment law advice
- In addition, we are happy to assess complex international employee structures for less specialized colleagues from tax and legal consulting, as well as from auditing as "consultant for consultants".
Do you have questions about our services or would you like to learn more about our services in this area? We are at your disposal with pleasure.
Your Prime Contact
ManagerGet in touch