Objectivity, expertise and experience are crucial when it comes to assurance services.
Grant Thornton commits to rigorous quality standards in order to meet the shareholders’ demand for a robust and independent audit. As a member ﬁrm of Grant Thornton International we are required to comply with the IESBA Code of Ethics and ISA. Thus our audits are conducted in line with both Austrian and International Standards on Auditing.
Objectivity, expertise and experience are crucial when it comes to assurance services. And above all developing a strong working relationship with our clients is the foundation of our service approach.
Assurance services provided by Grant Thornton encompass the following:
- Statutory and voluntary audits of individual and group financial statements according to Austrian and international accounting principles
- Audits of trusts
Grant Thornton has a wide range of specialist expertise in statutory and voluntary special purpose audits which includes the following services:
- Audit or review of interim ﬁnancial statements of public interest entities
- Letters to underwriters in connection with a public offering, transaction related audits
- Audit according to the Austrian Banking Act and Securities Supervision Act
- Audit in connection with company formation, spin-offs, residual assets
- Audit of internal control, SOX compliance audit
- IT systems and process assurance
- External quality control reviews according to the Austrian Audit Quality Assurance Act (A-QSG)