Peter Greifeneder is a partner, auditor and tax consultant at Grant Thornton Austria with more than 30 years of practical experience. His focal points include:
- Conducting audits of financial statements
- Foundation audits and participation in foundation boards
- International Tax Law, Expert for DTAs
Before moving to auditing, he worked for major management consultancies and was head of accounting and finance in the construction industry.
Peter Greifeneder holds a master's degree in business administration from the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, where he also completed his postgraduate studies in international tax law (LL.M.).
He is Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee of the Chamber of Public Accountants and Tax Consultants.
- Certified auditor
- Tax advisor
- LL.M. (International Tax Law)
- Languages: English, German