Gottwald Kranebitter is Managing Partner of Grant Thornton Austria. He has more than 30 years of practical experience, including a management position with a Big4 consulting firm in Austria and CEE.
He has a special focus in the following areas:
- Transaction consulting (mergers and acquisitions, company valuation, due diligence, takeover structuring)
- Economic forensic investigations
- Industry expertise e.g. financial institutions, telecom, automotive
Gottwald Kranebitter holds a doctorate degree in business informatics from the Technical University of Vienna and is a Certified Turnaround Expert (CTE). He acts as a judicial expert for business administration and for banking and stock exchange operations.
He is also an author and lecturer in the areas of due diligence, valuation, financing and restructuring.
- Certified auditor
- Tax advisor
- Certified Turnaround Expert (CTE)
- Judicial expert
- Languages: English, German