Cornelius Granig is responsible for crisis management, cyber security and compliance technology at Grant Thornton Austria. He has more than 20 years of experience in these fields.
His main areas of expertise include:
- Analysis and minimization of cyber risks
- Countermeasures against cyber attacks
- Data protection
- Development, selection and operation of secure IT applications
- Operational continuity management
- Company-wide crisis management
- Selection and use of whistleblower systems
Before moving into the consulting industry, Cornelius Granig was a board member in the banking and insurance sector and managing director of international technology companies. He is the author of the reference book "Darknet", an accredited cyber security expert at Europol and a member of the whistleblower task force at Transparency International. He regularly passes on his knowledge to a broad audience in various publications, through specialist lectures and in radio and television appearances.
Cornelius Granig studied political science at the University of Vienna and completed a master's degree in e-government and new public management at the Danube University Krems.
- Accredited Cyber Security Expert at Europol
- CISM - Certified Information Security Manager
- Languages: German, English